Welcome to Verse Condos at The Boro
The Boro is an award winning neighborhood in the heart of Tysons Corner. The Boro has an upscale, downtown feel where residents can live, work, relax and find an easy commute in and out.
There are a few residential buildings in The Boro, and most are rental apartments. The Verse Condos offers you chance to own in one of the most amenity rich and convenient buildings in all of Tysons Corner and the greater McLean area.
If you are looking for an urban setting within Northern VA close to the metro, and appreciate high end design and finishes, The Verse Condos should be high on your list of buildings to check out.
Condos for Sale Now at The Verse
Want to live at The Boro? These condos are currently available for sale at The Verse.
The Verse was designed to be modern yet inviting, with an emphasis on functionality and attention to detail. The building is attractive both inside and out. The building was designed by local firm Shalom Baranes, whose portfolio includes many high end buildings throughout Northern VA and DC.
Cecconi Simone was the interior designer, a Toronto based design firm. This team of architects and designers also worked on The Vita, which is right above the Tysons Corner metro stop on the Silver Line at the Tysons Galleria.
The Verse offers 140 units in the building, with a handful of floorplans. You can find 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom + den units and the upper floors of the building have penthouse units that are 3 bedrooms.
The largest units are the penthouse units which are just over 2500 square feet, and feature expansive balconies and some of the best views in Tysons Corner.
The 1 bedroom units are just under 700 square feet. The average 2 bedroom unit is roughly 1600 square feet.
As expected from a high end building, the interior of the units are both liveable and well designed. The units feature balconies (many with expansive views), floor to ceiling windows, gourmet kitchens and a great use of space. The layout is semi-open and contemporary and many units are very bright with lots of glass to let in natural light.
The outside of the building has a striking modern look, and is a valued piece of architecture to the Tysons Corner skyline.
The Verse is an amenity rich building, so with your monthly condo dues you get a lot of value. Here are some of the top ones.
The Verse Condos Building Amenities
- 24/7 Concierge and security.
- Luxurious lobby areas with fireplaces and ample seating.
- Entertainment lounge which is ideal for hosting private events. Includes a kitchen and terrace.
- On site gym with both cardio and weightlifting equipment.
- A large “skypark” features badminton, movies, grill and bar, firepits and ample seating with some great views.
- Billiard and game room.
- Outdoor pool with panoramic park views.
- Bike storage and repair area.
- Pet spa.
- A guest suite with hotel like amenities.
- Secure parking garage with car charging stations.
- Restaurant on the street level floor.
The Boro Amenities
- Flagship Whole Foods Market is just steps from The Verse entrance.
- The Boro is located just across from the Greensboro stop on the silver line metro.
- Built for convenience, there are both everyday stores and high end shopping.
- Dining and entertainment are both at The Boro.
- Near a small “pop up park” across the street.
Living In Tysons Corner
Tysons Corner is an urban area of Northern VA with a McLean zip code, and has been built up over the years adding jobs, shopping and other amenities.
The Verse is closeby to Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria, which offer both high end shopping and a large mall.
You can find multiple metro stops, large commuter routes, headquarters of large companies and other jobs, nearby parks, entertainment and more.
Tysons is also offers easy access into DC, either by metro or car.
Homes in Tysons Corner
Whether you are looking to buy a home in Tysons Corner, or are thinking of selling your property, reach out to us. We are based in McLean VA and have extensive experience with properties in the area.
What are your real estate goals?