Condos for Sale at The Bexley in McLean VA
Here are the condos that are currently on the market at The Bexley. The list will constantly update as units are sold and new listings come on the market.
Our MLS backed search includes for sale, ‘coming soon’ and recently under contract homes.
The Bexley is a 111 unit luxury condo building in the heart of Tysons Corner’s east district in McLean VA.
The building was built by local construction company NVHomes, and was built starting in 2020.
Both inside and out, The Bexley uses attractive modern design featuring a sleek exterior and open concept living spaces. It is in an amenity rich building, and in an even more amenity filled area.
If walkability, things to do and access to DC via metro are important to you, read on.
The Bexley was built very much to be high end. The building itself has a modern design with striking clean lines and an abundance of glass, which is reflected in the large interior windows and plentiful natural light.
The community has a few different floor plans, that vary in square feet with the largest being about 2,000. There are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos in The Bexley.
Some of the units are also available with a den that can be used for a guest room or office.
The floor plan layout is open, with a kitchen and large island and combo living/dining room without any separating walls.
Each unit has an owner’s suite with a private bathroom and walk in closets.
The units also feature tall ceilings (9 or 12 foot) and floor to ceiling windows that make living there bright and feel airy and spacious. The building offers you the chance for peaceful views as some units are overlooking Scott’s Run Stream.
To complete the condos, each unit at The Bexley has a balcony to enjoy your view and fresh air.
- Lobby and concierge. The building is both secure but also welcoming, with a resort like concierge and lobby area. They also accept packages on your behalf and have private lockers.
- Fitness center. You can enjoy a workout without leaving the building as a resident. There is a large selection of equipment, both for strength training, cardio and areas for stretching and yoga.
- Clubroom. You can also host an event at The Bexley’s clubroom. It has a galley kitchen and space for lounging and food and drink.
- Outdoor space. There is an private courtyard for residents to relax, grill or hang out with neighbors and guests.
- Garage spaces. Private underground garage spaces make coming back home and going out easy.
The Bexley is built in a bustling and constantly evolving East District section of Tysons Corner in McLean Virginia. The area started to see lots of new development starting in the 2010s and has continued.
Here are some of what you can enjoy when you venture outside of The Bexley building.
- Overlooking Scott’s Run. In an densely populated area, it is special thing to be close to nature. The Bexley is adjacent to Scott’s Run and there is a trail that leads through that area for a walk.
- Walkable to the metrorail. Residents can easily access the McLean stop on the silver line. This train will take you into DC and also other popular spots in Northern VA.
- Trails and walkability. There are trails that lead to parks, nature, shopping, dining and much more.
- Tysons Corner Center. There is a walkway that leads over 495, giving The Bexley residents walkability to this luxury mall. There are also many restaurants, entertainment like a movie theater and more in the area. And, you will also find a silver line stop here.
- Capital One campus. This financial company is a massive employer in the area, and the headquarters is walkable right next to the McLean metro stop. The Bexley is a great option for their employees. Capital One Hall also hosts a multitude of events, shows and more.
- Grocery and other conveniences. Walkable to grocery, banking, fitness centers, entertainment and more. Also a short drive to some more quaint areas such as Falls Church City and McLean’s downtown district.
- Major commuter routes. The community is located at the intersection of 495 and 123, so if you do own a car you can get around quickly.
- Great Falls and Trails. Great Falls Park and surrounding is just to the north, with multiple hiking trails in the nearby area. This park overlooks the Potomac and a renowned waterfall, which is great to get out of the bustle and refocus.
- Westwood Country Club. This is short drive to the west on 123. There is also a golf course here. Both social memberships and full golf memberships are available.
Selling Your Home
If you are selling, the best first step to take is to have an expert look at your property.
Home selling guide. If you are selling a home in the near future in Northern VA, read this first.
Buying and selling at the same time. If you are downsizing to a condo, this is a great piece on some tips and tricks to be successful.
Here are some popular communities nearby to The Bexley that are worth checking out.
- Verse At The Boro Condos
- Pimmit Hills
- Homes in Langley
- Homes in McLean West
- New Construction Homes in Vienna
The Bexley is a great opportunity if you are looking for a mid rise, luxury condo community that is walkable and convenient to Tysons Corner and the metro.
Home buying guide. This is our free Northern VA home buying guide. Highly valued content if you are looking to buy.
Have a question? We are a group of local DMV real estate agents and provide world class real estate services to McLean VA and neighboring towns.
Share this article: