Condos For Sale at The Rotonda
Because of the large number of units in the buildings, you can find a good selection of different styles of condos for sale in most market conditions.
Our search is MLS backed and includes coming soon and recently under contract homes.
The Rotonda is a popular condo complex that contains approximately 1,140 units contained in 5 high rise buildings in the western side of McLean, VA. The complex is a part of the Tysons Corner area, which is a densely populated urban area adjacent to 495 and the Dulles Toll Road.
The Rotonda is known for its amenities, walkability, access to commuter routes and location close to Tysons Galleria.
If you are looking for a condo close to metro, major routes, entertainment, shopping and lots to do both in your complex and nearby than The Rotonda Condos are definitely worth looking into.
The Rotonda Buildings
The Rotonda Condos consist of 5 buildings, each with 10 stories. The buildings are curved, and the first building (located at 8350 Greensboro Dr., McLean VA) is where a large amount of the indoor amenities and pool are located.
The buildings were constructed between 1978 and 1980, and The Condo board has approved various updates and improvements over the years to common areas and amenities.
Between the curved buildings there is parking available for residents and guests. Some of the units also have underground garage spaces that are included.
The Rotonda is also equipped with elevators.
The Condo Units
The Rotonda offers 11 different models, each offering different square footage and floor plans.
Here is a list of the different models you can find and there identifying letters.
The condos at The Rotonda feature semi open floor plans, with a combined living and dining room. The kitchens are mostly “L” shaped and many feature pantries and are in the corner of the units.
The condos also feature large owner’s bedrooms, with double closets, one of which is a walk in. Some units have multiple walk in closets
Many of the condos have great views either overlooking the pool or other areas of Tysons Corner, depending on where they are located. On top of that, units come with either open air balconies or enclosed sunrooms, a great place to take in your view.
You can find different levels of finishes in the condos on the market, as owners upgrade them over time or before selling them.
Residents at The Rotonda enjoy a large amount of amenities of various kinds. Here is a list of some of the top amenities offered.
- Gated community. The Rotonda has 2 gated entrances with security, accessed from Greensboro Dr. and International Dr.
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spa. You can find both pools in the center of the community, with a large outdoor pool and a year round indoor pool. There are also saunas located in men’s/women’s spas.
- Fitness center. A large fitness center provides an assortment of equipment, free weights and a yoga area.
- Outdoor sport courts and fitness trail. You can find multiple tennis courts, a volleyball court, a basketball court and a soccer field all within the community behind the 8380 Greensboro Dr building. There is also a fitness trail with various outdoor exercise stations that runs along this treed portion of the community.
- Community center with meeting rooms and game room. In the central building (8350 Greensboro Dr.) is a community center and also a business center with space for a gathering or meeting. Their is also a game room and party room.
- General store. A convenience store is complete with snacks and other necessities such as toiletries, office supplies and more.
- Kids play areas. There are a couple of tot lots, playgrounds and a fenced in area on a sport court within the community.
- Shuttle bus. A complimentary shuttle bus runs to the metro station in the morning, and other stores in Tysons in the afternoon. The bus stops in front of each building for pickups.
- Pet areas. There is a fenced dog park and another pet area on The Rotonda grounds.
- More. The Rotonda has more amenities both inside and outside of the buildings. Grilling areas, a car wash area, putting green, party rooms, ponds and other activities can be found for residents.
Not only is the community amenity rich, it is located in the heart of Tysons Corner in McLean. Here is some of what you can find once you venture outside of the complex.
- Silver Line Metro Stations. Spring Hill is the closest metro stop, located just across Rt. 7 from the complexes.
- The Boro. The Boro is a walk across Westpark Dr, and has high end shopping, dining, a Whole Foods, and other conveniences.
- Tysons Galleria. Tysons Galleria is a high end shopping mall, just down the road on International Dr. Here you can find some great restaurants and some designer stores.
- Tysons Corner Center. A larger mall with an even larger selection of stores, Tysons Corner Center has been a staple in the area for many years. There is also other things to do such as ice skating in the winter and a movie theater.
- Jobs. Tysons Corner is one of the top locations for employment in Northern VA. There is a large variety of both jobs and corporations in the immediate area and nearby.
- Major commuter routes. In addition to everything within Tysons, it is easy to get both in and out. Major commuter routes including the toll road and beltway are easy to access.
The Rotonda Condo Association
The association has a management office in the community center, nearby the pool. The association is very active in upkeeping amenities, deciding on budgets and also updates to the common areas of the community.
For more information on The Rotonda they also have an informative website.
Selling A Condo
The chart above shows the average sales price of a condo in The Rotonda, by quarter, over the last 2 years.
Remember, the community has over 10 models, so the best way to get ready to sell is to get an expert in your property.
Selling a condo at The Rotonda is made easier with someone who knows the real estate market, the condo market in McLean and has a history of digital marketing. If you are selling in the near future also check out our house selling guide.
Here are some more communities near The Rotonda to check out.
- Union Park in McLean (Condos & Townhomes)
- The Bexley in McLean
- Verse Condos in Tysons Corner
- Townhomes in McLean
Have a question about The Rotonda or other areas of Northern VA? Reach out below to get in touch with us.
Share this article: