Broyhill Park is a neighborhood of single family detached homes in West Falls Church, Virginia.
The neighborhood has been sought after over the years by both homeowners and builders because of the prime location inside the beltway.
There is a great sense of community among the homeowners, with an active civic association.
Broyhill Park offers it’s residents yards, access to commuter routes, metro, things to do, recreation and more.
If that sounds like what you are looking for in your next home, this community is worth a look.
Homes For Sale in Broyhill Park
No Results Found.
This is a list of homes currently for sale in Broyhill Park. Want a tour?
Reach us out to us on the info page of the listing that you would like to see.
You can also request us to send you a list of coming soon listings.
Broyhill Park was built in the 1950s, in a couple of different phases.
The Broyhill Company was a prominent family of developers that planned and built multiple neighborhoods throughout Northern VA.
Broyhill also developed Broyhill Langley Estates in McLean.
The original homes were built with a few different models, some with basements and others on a slab (no basement).
The homes are compact, functional and most are considered a ranch/rambler style. There are some that are other styles (bi-level, colonial).
The rambler style home has all living space on one level.
Many of the original homes have finished basements, but some are unfinished (others have no basement).
The homes offer attractive brick siding and many sport nice curb appeal.
The Land & Location
The lots in Broyhill Park are ample, and most offer homeowners a nice fenceable yard.
The most typical sized lot is about 1/4 acre, or 10,000 square feet. However, there are some that are a bit larger.
Broyhill Park is located just off of Rt 50 in West Falls Church, accessed mainly by Graham Rd and a couple of other smaller streets.
The biggest road to the south is Rt 236, where you can access the neighborhood by Annandale Rd.
New Construction Homes in Broyhill Park
Over the years, new construction homes have brought new home styles and looks to the neighborhood.
Because the lots are ample sized and there is no HOA, the process of building a new home or adding on to an existing home is attractive to many.
Just like other comparable neighborhoods in Northern VA, the homes change as people’s preferences and lifestyles change.
For more on new construction homes in Falls Church here.
Here are some benefits of living in Broyhill Park.
• A sense of community. The civic association hosts events, holiday parties and other activities for homeowners.
• Providence Rec Center. A County run Recreation Center has memberships for sale. The Center is walkable for many of the homes in Broyhill Park. There are indoor pools, sport courts, fitness center and more.
• Shops and dining up the road. The neighborhood is adjacent grocery, gas, banking, restaurants and other stores in the shopping centers off Graham Rd & Rt 50.
• Schools are closeby. Easy access for students.
• Trails and parks. There are plenty of outdoor activities nearby. Walking trails, playgrounds, sport fields and more.
• Woodley Pool. A private pool, but memberships can be purchased as available. Easy access tucked into the neighborhood off Camp Alger Ave.
• Close to Mosaic, Seven Corners. Shopping, dining, a night out, entertainment and more. An easy drive or bus ride.
• Access to 495. Quickly get to DC or other major towns in Northern VA.
Are you looking to sell a home in Falls Church? Starting to research buying a home?
Get in touch below.
Share this article: