Townhomes For Sale in The Enclave
Because this is small community and located in a sought after portion of Fair Lakes, The Enclave does not see a huge amount of sales per year.
If you are looking for a property in this neighborhood specifically, be sure to act quickly to schedule a tour.
Our MLS backed search has ‘coming soon’, for sale listings and recently under contract homes.
Welcome to Fair Lakes
The Enclave is a small community of just under 200 townhomes located on Fair Lakes Court. The street turns to Fair Lakes Circle, which has some of the best shopping, dining, grocery and shops in the area.
The community was built by Integrity Homes, a Virginia and Maryland based builder. It was started in 2021 and completed shortly after.
As both a real estate expert and former resident of the Fair Lakes area, I can tell you that The Enclave occupies prime real estate in the region.
On top of that, the townhomes were built to be good looking both on the inside and looking at them from the outside. Open, inviting floor plans and ample use of brick and stone on the fronts make this happen.
So if you are looking at townhomes in the Fairfax and/or Fair Lakes area, The Enclave should be added to your list of neighborhoods to visit.
More About The Properties
The Enclave was built featuring 4 different models with unique floor plans. The models are the Dogwood, Magnolia, Persimmon and the Rosebud.
The smallest model, The Magnolia, is just under 2000 square feet. The largest, The Persimmon, is about 2330 square feet.
The townhomes walk in on the ground level into a good sized rec room (in some homes this space is finished as an office or 4th bedroom), and the back of the homes have a 2 car attached garage for you to utilize.
The main levels of the townhomes have a few different layouts. But the style is similar: an open concept with a kitchen featuring a central island, family room and a bonus room that can be used for entertaining.
The bedrooms of The Enclave’s townhomes are on the 3rd level (although some do have a small extra bedroom on the walk in lower level). They feature an owner’s suite with private owner’s bath and a walk in closet.
Outdoor areas are a great feature of these homes. The Persimmon and Rosebud offer a chance to have a lofted 4th level with a rooftop terrace and some also have a wet bar.
Many of the homes also have a balcony on the rear of the home on the main level. Between this and the rooftop terraces, it provides a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee or get some sunshine.
The Enclave also has a great curb appeal factor, featuring various colors of brick and stone.
The community has common areas that emphasize staying active outdoors.
- Outdoor recreation. A putting green, walking trails, a volleyball court and outdoor exercise area for residents to use and enjoy.
- Playground for kids.
- Grilling area. A perfect spot to enjoy a meal in the neighborhood with friends and neighbors.
- Firepit. Once the weather cools down, you can still hang out fireside.
- Shops right next to the community. Located in the independent living building (age restricted) right next door.
Living in Fair Lakes
The Enclave townhomes are built in one of the most convenient portions of Fair Lakes. The area is filled with things to do, places to eat, options for a night out and much more. Here is some of what is available nearby.
- Walkable to East Market. This has a Whole Foods with several restaurants and a sports bar inside. There are also several other easily accessible shops and usually some fitness studios open at East Market.
- Shoppes at Fair Lakes. Further down Fair Lakes Circle are several large box and department stores, along with some smaller stores and restaurants.
- Fairfax Corner. A short drive away, this is the perfect spot for a night out with a host of popular restaurants, a movie theater, outdoor areas to enjoy and other amenities such as banking and shops.
- Fairfax Town Center. Another, smaller, town center that has some stores and restaurants to choose from.
- Nearby parks. There a handful of parks closeby, such as Greenbriar Park and Poplar Tree Park.
- Penderbrook Golf Course. Available for membership.
- Quick access to Rt. 66. This highway will lead you all the way into DC to the east. To the west, you can find some great getaways like Bull Run and Fauquier County.
- Job Market. Fair Lakes has a robust job market, many large employers have office space in the area. You can also find other careers like hospitality, healthcare and more industries.
- Fair Oaks Mall. This mall has several department stores and also a healthy rotation of neat speciality stores and stands. There is also often things to do for entertainment besides shop.
Selling a Home
The stats above show the number of closed sales and active listings in the 22033 zip cod over the last year.
If you are selling, we are an elite team of Realtors® in the DMV, and have helped 100s buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals in the area. We can help with a free home evaluation.
If you starting to think about buying a home, use our free buyer’s guide.
Selling a home? Whether you are moving out of the area, or need to sell to buy something else, start with our seller’s guide.
The Enclave is an awesome community in a great area. But if you are like most homebuyers, you will want to see a couple of different properties before deciding. Here are some close by neighborhoods to check out.
- Townhomes in Fair Lakes
- Penderbrook (Townhomes, Condos and Single Family Homes)
- Fair Ridge
- Cedar Lakes
- Pender Oaks
- Fair Woods
- Franklin Glen
The Enclave is a community of townhomes located in Fair Lakes, which is the western portion of the Fairfax zip codes. The area is suburban in nature but also not far from a major highway.
It has a huge selection of things to do and enjoy, some of them walkable from the community such as East Market.
Have questions about real estate in Fair Lakes or Northern VA as a whole? Reach out below and we will be touch.
Share this article: