Welcome to Sully Station
Sully Station is a large, planned community located off of Route 28 and 66 in Centreville Virginia.
The 3 communities that make up this area are highly sought after for their convenience to the highway, the colonial style charm of the properties, enjoyable amenities and a strong sense of community amongst the residents.
Whether you are looking for a condo, townhome or large single family home with a yard, Sully Station is one of the best areas Centreville has to offer.
Homes for Sale In Sully Station
This list includes single family detached homes and townhomes in Sully Station and Sully Station II. It will also include condos in Lifestyle at Sully Station.
Want a list of homes coming soon for sale in Sully Station? Get in touch with us and we will send it over.
Sully Station was built in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
The styles of homes, both inside and outside, vary. Multiple Northern VA home builders developed the community, including Centex, Van Metre, WM Berry, NV Homes and more.
Each builder built their own models and floor plans, so you will see when searching for homes here there is a lot to choose from. Many of the homes feature semi-open floor plans and colonial style elevations that give the community fantastic curb appeal.
You can find both townhomes and single family detached homes in Sully Station.
Lifestyle At Sully Station Condos
The Lifestyle Condos are a part of the Sully Station Community Association, however they have an independent board of directors as well.
The lifestyle condos share the Sully Station neighborhood amenities.
Although they are condo ownership, the community has townhome style units. This means bedrooms are on the top level, and many even feature garage parking.
Sully Station II
Sully Station II has an independent HOA and its own amenities if you buy a home in this community. On average, the homes are a bit newer than Sully Station but still built mostly in the 1990’s.
Much of this section was built by Courtland Homes, Stanley Martin, Ryan Homes and others large builders.
Although it has a similar feel to Sully Station, you will see some different layouts and elevations.
Sully Station II also has a selection of townhomes and detached single family homes.
Sully Station is a great place to call home. Here are some of the community amenities.
• Pools. Sully Station and Sully Station II have their own large olympic size pools, with diving boards, lap lanes, kiddie pools and more.
• Community Centers. There are large community centers in both Sully Station and Sully Station II, which can be rented out by residents. Both are a part of the pools, and Sully Station has a snack bar during pool hours.
• Walking Trails. Sully Station has paved trails to keep up an active lifestyle whether running, walking your dog, etc.
• Sports. There are multiple tennis courts, basketball courts and sport courts in each community. There is also a baseball field next to the Sully Station community center.
• Ponds. There are several ponds throughout Sully Station II that are there for both aesthetics and stormwater management.
Things to Do Nearby
Centreville and the other areas surrounding Sully Station are chalked full of more amenities just a short trip away.
• Sully Historic Site. The Sully Historic Site in Centreville is a property with a rich history dating all the way back to the late 1700s. It is available for tours.
• Chantilly National Golf & Country Club. Members and guests can enjoy golfing, dining and swimming if they choose to join. The club is adjacent to the neighborhoods.
• Ellanor C Lawrence Park. This large park sports a large number of athletics fields including football and soccer, walking trails and areas for a gathering or event. The historic Cabell’s Mill house that can weddings and parties.
• Restaurants. There is a large selection of restaurants nearby of all varieties, both chains and local spots.
• Shopping. You can find shopping centers in multiple directions from Sully Station, both in Chantilly, Centreville and a mall in Fair Oaks.
• Bull Run. If you want to get away to more open space, Bull Run has a winery, and a large regional park to walk around.
• 66 Access. This highway will take you all the way into Washington DC to the east whether you need to go there for work, or want to go there for fun.
• Airport. Dulles International Airport is under 10 miles away. This is a large hub for travel in the area, and has a Silver Line Metro stop operational circa 2022.
Selling A Home in Sully Station
Are you a Centreville resident thinking of selling a home in Sully Station? Our team are experts at listing and selling homes in the area, so reach out to us if you have any questions or would like to know your home’s value.
Sully Station has shown a strong history of appreciation, and in seller’s markets is among the more popular neighborhoods in both Centreville and in Fairfax County.
The best way to know how much you will profit from selling and what needs to be done before going on the market is to get an real estate expert in your home.
What is next?
Ready to look at homes in Sully Station? Thinking of getting your home on the market?
Reach out today with all of your real estate questions.