Pender Oaks is an attractive and convenient residential community in the western portion of Fairfax, VA.
The neighborhood was built starting in 2021 by the national builder K Hovnanian. They built 3 types of properties in Pender Oaks: townhomes, condos and multi level condos (known as The Towns, The Flats and The Lofts).
The area is very sought after for it’s location right off of Rt. 50 and nearby Rt. 66.
The community is also very convenient while also being relatively quiet, since it is located behind Pender shopping center yet has no through access to any other roads.
Whether you are looking for condos or townhomes in Fairfax, it is worth it to take a look at any available properties in Pender Oaks.
Pender Oaks Townhomes & Condos For Sale
No Results Found.
Here are properties currently for sale both at The Towns at Pender Oaks, The Lofts at Pender Oaks and The Flats at Pender Oaks. Are you interested in “coming soon” properties in Northern VA? Fill out this form.
Pender Oaks features large and open townhomes with an open concept and attractive front elevations. This section is known as The Towns at Pender Oaks.
The builder constructed a few different models, including variations of the of the McDaniel and Garrett floor plans.
The townhomes vary from just over 2200 square feet up to about 3500 square feet, depending on the layout.
Some of the homes have a fourth level with a loft and outdoor balcony, giving some great bonus space, entertainment areas and storage.
The main level of the properties are open, with large kitchen islands and a great room on the rear of the home for entertaining or relaxing. You also will find an additional rec room in the basement.
Off the great room, many of the homes also have a deck to give you outdoor space. There is also attached 2 car garages for homeowners to park.
Pender Oaks has two different distinct types of condos: The Flats and The Lofts. The difference is in size, but also the fact that The Lofts are 2 or 4 stories, and The Flats are 1 story.
Starting with The Lofts, these condos have a few different models.
The Marymount models are 2 stories and feature the kitchen, dining and entertaining area on the main floor. You walk in on that level in most homes and there is a 1 car garage on the back of the property. The bedrooms are on the 2nd floor.
The Brandeis models are 4 stories, the 1st level is the garage and walkup 2 levels to the main living area. The Brandeis is a good bit bigger because occupies the space above the ground floor units on the tops 2 levels.
The main level of The Brandeis Model is large, and more open than the Marymount, with a large kitchen island. There is a small deck off the great room in the rear. The upstairs has the bedrooms and a large owner’s suite.
The Flats are more traditional style condos, and have 6 different models each with a different floor plan. The models vary from approximately 1250-1580 square feet, and all have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The Flats also have some nice amenities in the common area of the buildings such as a community room.
Pender Oaks is located in a vibrant and amenity filled section of Fairfax VA, and also has some nice things to do within, and walkable across from, the community. Here are some of the benefits of being a resident here.
• Community common areas. Features a fire pit, benches and green space/walking trails to enjoy a night closeby or a walk.
• Outdoor Pool. The private pool has a small clubhouse and a kiddie pool so you can enjoy summer days poolside.
• Tot lot/playground. Is next to the pool.
• Behind a shopping center. Easily walkable to the Pender shopping center. Here you will find various stores, grocery and more.
• Close to multiple Fairfax hot spots. Fairfax Towne Center, Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Lakes Shopping Center and more are in a short radius from the community.
• Transportation. Right off of Rt. 50, this road connects into both Rt. 66 and Rt. 28, which are major arteries in Northern VA. It is also a 20 minute drive to Dulles International Airport, which has a stop on the Silver Line Metro.
• Recreation and fitness. There are a selection of gyms nearby to join, a Rec Center to the west, multiple golf courses including the neighboring Penderbrook.
• Much more. Northern VA is full of things to do, with the best of both urban areas and close to rural getaways.
Are you starting your home search? Need to sell your property first? I am a real estate agent in Fairfax County and myself and my partners help clients throughout Northern VA.
More Buyer Resources
What is Next?
Have questions about Pender Oaks or other surrounding areas in Fairfax/Northern VA? Have a real estate question? Reach out below and one of our agents will get back to you.
Share this article: