3911 Penderview Dr #1907 Fairfax VA 22033
Penderbrook Square Condo
1 Bed • 1 Full Baths • 564 Sq Ft
• SOLD - $200,000 •
Welcome To Penderbrook Square!
Penderbrook Square is one of Fairfax's most sought after condo buildings and for good reason. There are ample amenities to walk to and more to explore a short drive away. This condo has been well maintained and is ready for you, whether you plan to move in or use it as an investment property!
• Open concept floorplan with breakfast bar in the kitchen and a nice big room for relaxing and entertaining.
• Large bathroom with in unit washer and dryer.
• Custom chair and crown moulding.
• Two owner's bedroom closets give extra storage space.
• Outdoor patio space with room for furniture and plants.
• 1 assigned parking space with ample visitor spots and street parking.
• Easy access - first floor of building.
• Woodburning fireplace.
• Penderbrook Square condo fee includes the master Penderbrook HOA!
For more information on Penderbrook, visit this community page.
Living in Penderbrook
Penderbrook is an amenity filled community built around a public golf course, and featuring ample greenspace. Here are some of our favorite features when calling Penderbrook home.
• Active lifestyle. Penderbrook gives its residents plenty of opportunities to work out, play sports or take a refreshing walk. The golf course gives residnents discounts on greens fees. The community also has basketball courts, tennis courts, a huge pool with lap lanes and a diving well, a recently remodeled fitness center with classes, walking trails and more.
• Close to nature. A short drive away from multiple parks and Bull Run Park is just to the west featuring miles of walking trails and historic Civil War monuments.
• Convenience is everywhere. Fair Lakes shopping center is home to both large stores like Target to smaller shops for you to get what you need. Fairfax Town Center, Fair Oaks Mall, Whole Foods, Wegmans and more are nearby.
• Amenities abound. Whether you are inside Penderbrook, or venture to the rest of Fairfax and neighborhing towns, there is always something to do and somewhere to go. Close to Old Town Fairfax City, Old Town Clifton, Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum, movie theaters, airport and much more.
• 20 miles to DC. A straight shot on 66 means you can be in the big city for work, an event, sightseeing or a night out. Penderbrook has easy access to the highway.
• Golf Course Community. Penderbrook is truly one of a kind in Fairfax. The community is centered around the golf course. Whether you are a golfer or not, it provides ample green space and pleasant place to walk and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Find Condos For Sale Now in Penderbrook Square
No Results Found.
Are you ready to make a move to Penderbrook? Have more questions about this listing? Use the form below to get started.
Contact Will Rodgers and Team
This is a single property website, not a direct feed from the MLS. Pricing subject to change. This home was listed by Keller Williams Realty McLean, Will Rodgers. Licensed Real Estate Agent in VA, currently a member of the Realtor® Association. Square footage is approximate. Properties in "Coming Soon" status will not be available for showings per Northern Virginia Realtor® Association and Bright MLS rules.