McLean Manor is a neighborhood of single family homes located near downtown McLean in Fairfax County VA. The area consists of approximately 140 homes, built during different eras.
McLean Manor is convenient, nearby some of the largest and amenity rich areas of Northern VA and Washington DC.
If you are looking for a home in a neighborhood style setting in McLean, this area is worth a look.
Homes for Sale in McLean Manor VA
This is a list of the homes currently for sale in McLean Manor. There may also be homes that are “coming soon” that will not show on the list.
To find out if there are homes upcoming on the market in McLean or another Northern VA town, get in touch with us and let us know where you are looking.
Because McLean Manor is a small area, there are often only a couple of properties (sometimes none) for sale. Find more homes for sale in McLean here.
The homes in McLean Manor were originally constructed in the 1950s and early 1960s. However, around the year 2000, home began to be rebuilt and slowly residents began to see more new construction homes in the neighborhood.
Because of the new homes over the years, there are a few different home styles represented throughout the neighborhood. You may also still find an original home around, many of which are 1 level homes with a basement, and some split level homes.
The average lot size is about 1/3 of an acre, with a handful larger and many 1/4 acre.
McLean Manor is very sought after, along with the other neighborhoods close to downtown McLean.
Living in McLean Manor
The surrounding area is full of things to do, here are just some of the closeby amenities.
• Commuter routes. The neighborhood is just south of Chain Bridge Rd, with access to 495, the Dulles Toll Road and more.
• Metro access. The closes metro stop, the McLean stop on the silver line, is just about 2 miles to the west. This will take you to other areas both in Northern VA and DC.
• Downtown McLean. McLean’s business district is just a short drive (or possible walk) north of McLean Manor. Here you will find grocery, shopping, dining and other professional offices.
• Tysons Corner. Tysons is a densely populated area with 2 shopping malls, dining, entertainment, lots of large businesses and more. The metro has a couple of stops in this area.
• The Boro. This area offers some high end shopping, dining and a flagship Whole Foods. It is fairly easy to get in and park if you want to avoid the larger Tysons Corner shopping.
• Access to DC. You can get to DC by either car or metro, and it is not a far trip no matter which mode you choose.
Selling a Home in McLean VA
Are you moving out of your home in McLean Manor or another neighborhood? Reach out today for a free home value estimate.
Have more questions about buying or selling (or both)? Use the form below to get in touch.
Share this article: