Homes for Sale in McLean Manor VA
Our search is MLS backed, updates constantly and also includes ‘coming soon’ listings.
McLean Manor only has a handful of sales per year. Use our home search if you would like to explore other areas.
McLean Manor is a neighborhood of single family homes located near downtown McLean in Fairfax County VA. The area consists of approximately 140 homes, built during different eras.
McLean Manor is convenient, nearby some of the largest and amenity rich areas of Northern VA and Washington DC.
If you are looking for a home in a neighborhood style setting in McLean, this area is worth a look.
The homes in McLean Manor were originally constructed in the 1950s and early 1960s. However, around the year 2000, home began to be rebuilt and slowly residents began to see more new construction homes in the neighborhood.
Because of the new homes over the years, there are a few different home styles represented throughout the neighborhood. You may also still find an original home around, many of which are 1 level homes with a basement, and some split level homes.
The average lot size is about 1/3 of an acre, with a handful larger and many 1/4 acre.
McLean Manor is very sought after, along with the other neighborhoods close to downtown McLean.
Living in McLean Manor
The surrounding area is full of things to do, here are just some of the closeby amenities.
- Commuter routes. The neighborhood is just south of Chain Bridge Rd, with access to 495, the Dulles Toll Road and more.
- Metro access. The closes metro stop, the McLean stop on the silver line, is just about 2 miles to the west. This will take you to other areas both in Northern VA and DC.
- Downtown McLean. McLean’s business district is just a short drive (or possible walk) north of McLean Manor. Here you will find grocery, shopping, dining and other professional offices.
- Tysons Corner. Tysons is a densely populated area with 2 shopping malls, dining, entertainment, lots of large businesses and more. The metro has a couple of stops in this area.
- The Boro. This area offers some high end shopping, dining and a flagship Whole Foods. It is fairly easy to get in and park if you want to avoid the larger Tysons Corner shopping.
- Access to DC. You can get to DC by either car or metro, and it is not a far trip no matter which mode you choose.
Selling a Home in McLean VA
The chart above shows the average list price and average sale price, by quarter, in McLean Manor over the last 2 years.
Since there is a wide variation of homes in the neighborhood, the best way to get an accurate home value is to talk with an expert.
Are you moving out of your home in McLean Manor or another neighborhood? Need to sell to move? Reach out today for a free home value estimate.
Have more questions about buying or selling (or both)? Use the form below to get in touch.
Share this article: