Homes for Sale in Devon Park
Our MLS backed search has ‘coming soon’, under contract as well as all for sale listings.
Because it is a small neighborhood, Devon Park does sees just a modest number of homes sold any given year.
Welcome to Devon Park
Devon Park is a small subdivision of about 220 single family homes in the southwest boundary of McLean, VA. The neighborhood is ideally located, accessible to Tysons Corner, Falls Church City, and McLean’s business district.
The community residents enjoy quick access to the metro and an established neighborhood with various styles of homes.
Homes in McLean are sought after in Northern VA. The close proximity to DC and the continuing development in surrounding areas has made the area a great investment, specifically for luxury properties.
Devon Park is no exception.
The homes in Devon Park, much like other neighborhoods in this part of Northern VA, were built in the 1950s.
Over the years, many of the original homes have been replaced by new construction homes. However, you may still be able to find original split level, colonials and ramblers on the market from time to time.
But more and more the community has turned over, so you can find a selection of different styles of larger homes that have been built.
The lots in Devon Park primarily offer a 1/4 acre. There are a handful of larger lots, which are about 1/3 of an acre. This is enough to have yard that is fenceable.
Pimmit Run (a stream) goes through the back of the neighborhood, and the community is located between Great Falls St, Westmoreland St and just north of Kirby Rd.
This section of McLean is unique because it offers easy access to Falls Church City and Tysons Corner, along with McLean’s business district.
Here are some of the amenities around Devon Park.
- Tysons Corner is a short drive away. If you want to shop, get on the silver line metro or you work in the area, this is ultra convenient.
- Falls Church City offers small town shops. You can also access the orange line in West Falls Church.
- McLean’s business district has more local staples and other amenities.
- Access to DC is straightforward. You can take the metro, a highway or drive on smaller roads to get into the city.
- There are lots of places for outdoor recreation. Parks, fields, tennis and basketball courts, rec centers and more are nearby. Many of these are free, and the spring hill rec center can be joined for a monthly fee.
- Schools are closeby. Historically, the schools have been closeby and are part of the McLean district. Here is the Fairfax County boundary locator to see the current schools serving a given address.
Homes for Sale in Nearby Areas
McLean has a wide range of neighborhoods and you can find varying homes at different price ranges.
Selling Your Home
Whether you want to sell a property to move into the area, or are selling to move on, the best place to start is to talk to a real estate expert.
If you are looking to buy or sell, contact us today using the form below. We have extensive experience in all kinds of McLean real estate, from new construction to investment grade properties.
What are your real estate goals?
Share this article: