Crosspointe is a sought after neighborhood of single family homes located in a green space infused area just to the north of the Occoquan Reservoir.
Crosspointe’s HOA includes both Crosspointe proper, and also some neighboring subdivisions that are members of the association.
There are well over 1,000 homes in the community, and there is always something to do, both in the neighborhood and a short drive away.
If you want a spacious single family home nearby to nature yet still in Fairfax County, this is an area to keep on your list.
Homes for Sale in Crosspointe
Here are the homes currently for sale in the Crosspointe neighborhood of Fairfax Station, and some of the neighboring subdivisions that belong to
Please note, this might include a couple of listings that are not in Crosspointe because of the way the map is drawn.
If you are looking for Crosspointe only, verify first that it is included in the HOA.
Our home search constantly updates, and you can also create an account to set up alerts to be sent when new listings go on the market.
If you want a list of coming soon listings in Fairfax County, many not online yet, fill out our form and we will email it to you.
A majority of the homes that make up the original Crosspointe community and neighboring subdivisions were primarily built in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
However, there are some outlying properties that are either newer or older than this.
The primary style of the homes is colonial (mostly center hall colonials), and many have very stunning curb appeal with brick fronts. However, there is a variety of styles in Crosspointe.
You will find many homes vary in floor plans and also exterior elevations, most featuring 2 car detached garages.
The homes are, on average, very well sized and most offer 4 bedrooms on the upstairs level and some with an additional den or bedroom in the basement with a bathroom.
Many homeowners have done extensive renovations and remodeling since the homes were first constructed. So there is also a variety of finishes and features in each property.
Crosspointe has an active HOA that makes it unique from other Fairfax Station communities. The HOA maintains an array of amenities on behalf of the homeowners.
Here are some of the best reasons to call this community your own.
• Crosspointe swim and racquet. There are 2 pools operated in the neighborhood, with youth swim and dive teams.
• Sport and Tennis Courts. There are an abundance of tennis courts and some multi courts.
• Tot lots. Multiple playgrounds for parents with kids are built throughout the area.
• Ponds. There is a large pond, Heron Pond, central to Crosspointe, and is big enough to go fishing.
• Walking trails. You can go for a stroll, jog or bike on the extensive trail system that goes throughout the community.
• Events. There are various events and gathering that offer a great chance to make friends with your neighbors and catch up with those you already know.
• Easy access to schools. The elementary schools are within the bounds of the neighborhood, and the middle/high school right up the road.
The area is full of things to do, especially outdoors. Here are some of the highlights.
• Burke Lake Park. A large lake surrounded by parkland, there is a ton to do here. Mini golf, disc golf, fitness stations, a nearly 5 mile trail loop, small amusement rides for kids, fishing, electric powered boating and more. Great place to spent the day or to add to your routine.
• Fountainhead regional park. This park features a marina that launches into the Occoquan River, including power boats. There is an array of activities here: mountain biking trail, fishing, kayaking, an extensive trail system for long hikes, and more.
• Multiple golf courses. If you are a golfer, this portion of Fairfax County has multiple golf courses an easy drive away, with the closest being the Laurel Hill Golf Club, a public course just next door.
• Historic Occoquan District. This is a quaint waterfront town with some great food, views and small shops.
• Historic Clifton. Clifton is home to some fine dining establishments, more casual eats and some historic buildings.
• Fort Belvoir. If you are in the military or are a government contractor, this area is a very convenient to Fort Belvoir and the surrounding facilities.
• Access to 95. This is a main highway in the area, leading south to Richmond and north toward DC via 495/395.
Buyer & Seller Resources
If you are starting to research buying a home, check out our Northern VA home buyer’s guide.
Are you thinking of selling a home in Northern VA? Our seller’s guide is a great starting point.
If you are considering new construction homes, here are some for sale in the nearby Clifton.
Crosspointe in Fairfax Station is a sought after place to live, where you can enjoy the surrounding natural beauty of large bodies of water, outdoor activities and more.
The homes are attractive colonials, and the active HOA makes it a great place to call home.
Have a question? Fill out the form below.
Share this article: