Arpina Valley is a community being planned and built in Herndon, tucked right next Dulles International Airport.
The builder has claimed the community will feature both townhomes and townhome-style condos.
Homes For Sale in Arpina Valley
Van Metre expects to start selling these homes in the winter late 2023/early 2024.
There are occasionally delays in the building process, but this builder has a track record of finishing communities quickly. This page will be updated when the homes are listed for sale.
Builder & Styles
As of this writing, Van Metre has yet to release any floor plans, model names or images of interior or exterior of the community.
However, Van Metre has several communities under construction at a given time in NoVA.
Their townhome communities have recently trended toward either contemporary looking exteriors with lots of brick….or modern farmhome styles.
Living in Arpine Valley
The surrounding area is well established with many things to do and conveniences for its residents.
Here are some.
- Dulles International Airport – The community is just across Rt. 28 from the main airport terminal. Whether you travel for work or fun…it cannot get anymore convenient to get a flight.
- Silver Line Metro – A short drive or ride to the north and you can get on the metro rail, which runs through Reston, Tysons and into Arlington/DC and more.
- Udvar Hazy Center – This Air & Space Museum sports a huge hangar full of iconic planes and rockets from all eras. Lots of fun for all ages.
- Job Opportunities – The Dulles Tech Corridor has become one of the countries top spots for technology workers. There are also a huge selection of jobs for many career paths.
- Parks & Outdoors – Golf courses, parks, sport fields and courts, hiking and more are a short drive away.
- Reston Town Center – There is lots of shopping and dining nearby, but RTC is a short drive east and is the perfect place to spend an evening.
- Much More – Northern Virginia has lots of personality and things to do.
Selling Your Home
For whatever reason you need to sell your home in the DMV area, our experts can help. We will get you an accurate estimate of your homes value, not done by a computer algorithm.
The above chart shows the median sales price and list price in Fairfax County, which can give you an idea of what the market is doing. But each house is unique and the market has lots of factors.
Let an expert work through it with your.
Here are some communities similar to this to check out.
- Enclave Townhomes at Fair Lakes
- Sully Station Centreville
- Fox Mill Estates Herndon
- Prosperity Plains Chantilly
- Reston Station
- One Loudoun Ashburn
The Alper Group has a strong track record of achieving client goals in the DMV. Contact us now about our services.
Share this article: